Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Is there any updated information on the BeoPlayer App?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

CASUDI
Not Ranked
USA
Posts 2
Bronze Member
CASUDI Posted: Sat, Nov 29 2014 11:53 PM

I am new here and I HAVE searched but cant find any recent information on the BeoPlayer App ~ I am also not sure that I really need this

My goal is to stream radio stations through my aux BO speakers (BO9000)~ via iPad. I don't know why I cant do this at all, when I am able to stream Pandora + Airplay + Airport express through my BO music system. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

elephant
Top 10 Contributor
AU
Posts 8,219
Founder
elephant replied on Sun, Nov 30 2014 7:13 AM

Is the AUX-IN of the AirPort Express plugged into the AUX-In of the BeoSound 9000 ?

Then any AirPort device (and App) should be able to play to that "wifi" address.

That includes any Internet Radio station App e.g. TuneIn ...

I am not sure I understand your problem ?

BeoNut since '75

Peter the Biker
Top 100 Contributor
Eastwestfalia
Posts 944
Gold Member

CASUDI:

I am new here and I HAVE searched but cant find any recent information on the BeoPlayer App ~

The BeoPlayer App is available in the Appstore again, but you have to pay for the radio stations via in app purchase. It is an iPhone app, but works in portrait mode on an iPad too. There is an alternative called "creation 5" You may try the trial version first before buying a full version.

CASUDI:

I am also not sure that I really need this

You don't need this, if you get your favorite radio stations via receiver etc.

CASUDI:

My goal is to stream radio stations through my aux BO speakers (BO9000)~ via iPad. I don't know why I cant do this at all, when I am able to stream Pandora + Airplay + Airport express through my BO music system. 

If your airport express is connected to your B&O music system, you can choose this airport express as external speaker touching the triangle in the square (right to your volume control on your iPad) and go to your airport express (and not to the streaming device of your nearly bored neighbour who accidentally logged into your wlan Wink

Peter the biker

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS