Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocenter 2 connect to Beomedia 1, what's wrong?

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

PAT06
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
PAT06 Posted: Sun, Feb 1 2015 2:51 PM

Normal 0 21 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Hi,

I recently bought a BC2 with 2 BL 8000 and Beo4. Sound very well!

No TV plug on it.

On the BC2 menu there are “N Music” and “N Radio”.

So I bought a used BM1 (without any cable), and then I bought the AC adaptater and ML cable. (I hope this new ML cable is good, how to verify?)

After I plug the BM1 and install BM player on my PC, I can put my Music on the BM1 and I can ear with the output ear on the BM1.

I have no external IR eye on the BM1, so I can navigate only with the keyboard, mouse and a PC screen is plugged too. Not with my Beo4.

The BM1 is plug on the unit BC2 with a ML cable.

When I play music on the BM1, there is no sound on the BC2, if I turn the volume very high I can ear a very very little sound on only one BL8000!

I try every possible option with the Beo4 “PC” “N Music”, the other option, but nothing.

The BM1 is configured “PC”

So, what is wrong?

What is exactly the parameter I must have on the BM1, the Beo4 and the BC2 to listen N Music and N Radio on the BC2?

Do I need obligatory an external IR eye plug on the BM1 to manage it with the Beo4? (when there is no TV plug or AV source)

If yes, what kind on external, passive or active? Reference?

Thank’s a lot for your answer.

BC2: Beocenter2 -  BM1: Beomedia 1 - ML: Master Link

Patrice  (sorry for my English writing)

Barry Santini
Top 150 Contributor
New York
Posts 543
Bronze Member
Your BC2 appears, from your description, to be an audio-only version. Any version of the BC2 is an Audiomaster. BM1 should be connected to a Beovision/video master.

Barry
PAT06
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
PAT06 replied on Fri, Feb 6 2015 7:36 AM

Why did you write this?

I have on the BC2'menu  "N Music" and "N Radio", I thought it mind my BC2 could be Audiomaster?

I try with an External IR connect on the BM1.

Patrice

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS