Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Top selection of Internet radio stations guidance

rated by 0 users
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Flere
Top 200 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 345
Bronze Member
Flere Posted: Sat, Mar 14 2015 5:12 PM

Only since I have my Avant I am using the Netradio. Before I always only used airwave radio.

How do you find the best internet radio stations in those thousands of entries my Avant shows in the Netradio section? Is there somewhere on the web a review guide you would recommend?

I am interested in top Netradio channels for

Classical

Jazz

Electronic

- Flere

- Flere

smile and enjoy the moment

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Sat, Mar 14 2015 7:06 PM

A very interesting question. I do not really know what to do with it, I keep searching on Google for list 'Best Radiostations' add them to TuneIn and listen or you could say analyse them.

Found a couple of weeks ago this way a very nice station, for me at least, called Mocha from New Zealand. Thats one station of a 'Best Of' list I keep. A favorite from me is also the UK station Jazz FM.

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Sun, Mar 15 2015 5:08 PM

If you were fortunate enough to have downloaded the BeoPlayer app, that helps. I found it much easier to browse stations on the BeoPlayer app to find my favorites, which I would then add as favorites on the BeoSound 5. Unfortunately, the BeoPlayer app has been removed from the iTunes store.

9 LEE
Top 10 Contributor
Eastbourne, UK
Posts 7,218
Founder
9 LEE replied on Sun, Mar 15 2015 7:07 PM

If it's electronic you like try 'Audiogrooves.net'

It's a great station for background music as you work.  I believe it's a Brazilian station!

Lee

Chris
Top 75 Contributor
Ostend-BE
Posts 1,170
Bronze Member
Chris replied on Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:16 PM

9 LEE:

If it's electronic you like try 'Audiogrooves.net'

It's a great station for background music as you work.  I believe it's a Brazilian station!

Lee

I would like to feel a bit of the adrenaline coming through from this station, but the stream is not working on TuneIn. I just send them an email about it. I found the listening stream on http://audiogroovesnet.radio.fr

"Believe nothing you read and only half of what you see, let your ears tell you the truth."

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Sun, Mar 15 2015 8:30 PM

I have BeoPlayer. I'm not sure if this app has DRM. If it hasn't then I'd be happy to Email you a copy of mine if it helps :) I bought it, So I guess that its mine to giveaway :)

Flere
Top 200 Contributor
Netherlands
Posts 345
Bronze Member
Flere replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 8:52 PM
Paul W:

I have BeoPlayer. I'm not sure if this app has DRM. If it hasn't then I'd be happy to Email you a copy of mine if it helps :) I bought it, So I guess that its mine to giveaway :)

Thanks Paul. But I have the BeoPlayer app already.

- Flere

smile and enjoy the moment

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 9:16 PM

No worries - you're welcome :)

I love Jazz FM too. A pal of mine presents the wonderful chill out show :) I like the French NRJ portfolio of stations too - particually the 80s funk one!

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 11:35 PM

Radioparadise.com

This station broadcasts in an amazing range of formats and qualities, and will also display a themed slide show on your TV.

A very eclectic mix of music.

Graham

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS