Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

How to do timer event with MLGW?

rated by 0 users
This post has 6 Replies | 3 Followers

lonfred
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 200
Bronze Member
lonfred Posted: Mon, Mar 16 2015 10:28 PM
Is it possible to do timer events with MLGW? I would like to program so that my Bedroom ML TV start up at 6.00 and the blinds open at the same time. Both blinds and ML TV can I controll from my beolink app today.
mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Mon, Mar 16 2015 11:41 PM
Yes

Use the scheduler. It will allow you to set a timer that can be a trigger.

I think it has a geological clock in it too??

Not sure as I have the blgw now.
lonfred
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 200
Bronze Member
lonfred replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 7:59 AM
Thanks for the advice, perhaps anyone know how to setup the scheduler properly. There is only two fields, one named "Event name" and one named "wait time"

I suppose that I should use the same name in the "Event name" as the macro that I would like to start but how do I do to get it to start at a time for example 6 in the morning? Then there also is an continous alternativ. Thank you in advance!
lonfred
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 200
Bronze Member
lonfred replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 9:59 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. Perhaps anyone know how to program this properly. There is only two fields at the scheduler "event name" and "wait time" if i want that a event to start up every Morning at 6.00 how do I do? I suppose that I first program an macro and then use the macro name as event name but how do I get it to start at 6.00?
beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 12:04 PM

lonfred:
Hi,

Thanks for your advice. Perhaps anyone know how to program this properly. There is only two fields at the scheduler "event name" and "wait time" if i want that a event to start up every Morning at 6.00 how do I do? I suppose that I first program an macro and then use the macro name as event name but how do I get it to start at 6.00?

I'm interested in understanding how to do this, too. The MLGW help files do not make using the Scheduler clear at all.

stefan
Top 50 Contributor
200 miles from Struer
Posts 2,920
Bronze Member
stefan replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 2:28 PM

I`m also interested in how to program schedulers in the mlgw software. Agree with Jeff - MLGW help menu doesn`t help in this case....

Anyone who can explain the scheduler programming? - Thanks.

Stefan

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Tue, Mar 17 2015 5:55 PM
As I said I don't have my mlgw anymore.

Has anyone called BeoCare?
Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS