Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Can anyone Identify this

rated by 0 users
This post has 12 Replies | 2 Followers

Eckster
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member

I have inherited a unit with a beomaster 900 radio in it and was just looking for some more information on the unit name and the record deck, I have attached a picture.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Tue, Mar 31 2015 1:11 PM

Welcome to Beoworld!

Beomaster 900RG (looks like the "De Luxe" model).
The record deck is older and not correct for this furniture - looks like a 610.
- And it's in the wrong place. The large compartment on the left (where the record deck sits) is for an open reel tapedeck.
The record deck should correctly be a Beogram 1000 chassis and it should have been placed behind the radio chassis.

Nice find, anyways! Note the quality of that woodwork, it was made from one large piece of veneer, they don't make them like this anymore!

Now restore it and enjoy it! We're here to help.

Martin

the_o_master
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 856
Bronze Member

Really nice find!

Maybe it could be the very early version of the Beomaster 900RG.

As it could be seen on the pic, the version of the Beomaster 900 is the older one with grey front cover. I never saw it built in 900RG. On all my pictures and pictures on the internet regarding  Beomaster 900RG there is always the later version of the Beomaster 900 with black front in it. Maybe you are really lucky guy with an rare version of it. And the record player does not look changed to me. Maybe in the first version of the 900RG  the predecessor of the Beogram 1000 (here Beogram 42VF/609/610) was built in.

Please post few more pictures, maybe than we can tell more about. Really interesting...

Theomaster

Vintage Bang & Olufsen

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Tue, Mar 31 2015 2:28 PM

Type and serial number, please?

Martin

ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hi, I am new one guy on this forum. I have also the same BEOMASTER 900 with record deck  on the left side , and grey deck for  the tuner. So it's not a BITZA !!!  Best regards

ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hi, I am new one guy on this forum. I have just today  bought the same BEOMASTER 900 with record deck  on the left side , and grey deck for  the tuner. So it's not a BITZA !!!  Best regards

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

ALBERTINI:

Hi, I am new one guy on this forum. I have just today  bought the same BEOMASTER 900 with record deck  on the left side , and grey deck for  the tuner. So it's not a BITZA !!!  Best regards

Welcome to the forum, can you post a pic and the serial number please

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Sat, Sep 5 2015 7:06 PM

Welcome to Beoworld!

The model and serial number should be found on a small label at the back.
Can we have this info, please?

Martin

ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hi, here are model: BEOMASTER RG, TYPE 611 RG , SERIAL NUMBER : S303 BEOMASTER N° 935 472 ;

REGARDS
ps: i don't know how to post pics on this forum ?
ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hi, here are the second one model: BEOMASTER RG, TYPE 611 RG , SERIAL NUMBER : S303 BEOMASTER N° 935 472 ;

REGARDS
ps: i don't know how to post pics on this forum, can you help me? Thanks a lot
ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hello, I have juste bougth the same in France (voir next posts). Can you help me to attache some pictures svp ? Thanks a lot

ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Hi, here are the second one model: BEOMASTER RG, TYPE 611 RG , SERIAL NUMBER : S303 BEOMASTER N° 935 472

ALBERTINI
Not Ranked
Posts 11
Bronze Member

Just like mine !!! Hi, here are the second one model: BEOMASTER RG, TYPE 611 RG , SERIAL NUMBER : S303 BEOMASTER N° 935 472. Best regards

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS