Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Macros for volume up and down.

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

beojeff
Top 50 Contributor
USA
Posts 2,012
Bronze Member
beojeff Posted: Fri, Apr 17 2015 4:59 PM

Could someone help me with building macros for volume control? I'm trying to use a RadioRa2 wall keypad to have the UP and DOWN arrows control the volume of my B&O audio source. So far, I've been able to create macros to incrementally increase and decrease the volume using COMPONENT 18 and PRESS for the trigger to decrease the volume and COMPONENT 19 and PRESS for the trigger to decrease the volume.

I'm having trouble understanding how to build the macros to use continuous presses of the RadioRa2 buttons. Even though the driver on the MLGW has "HOLD" as a trigger, RadioRa 2 does not support this function. Therefore, I think I would need to program 2 macros for increasing the volume (using "Press" and "Release" in separate macros) and 2 macros similarly to decrease the volume.

What would I use for the resulting events of the macros? For the starting the button press, would I use "Volume Up" and then "Continuous"? And then for the button release would I use the B&O command "KEY_RELEASE"?

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Sat, Apr 18 2015 1:10 PM
I tried this long ago

I never could make it work

I ended up using press and would press the up and down volume buttons a number of times to obtain my result.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS