Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

re-attach Beogram 4000 control pad

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Dom Keen
Not Ranked
United Kingdom
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Dom Keen Posted: Wed, Apr 22 2015 11:27 PM

Hi Beoworld - my first post here after lots of reading and purchasing vintage B&O goodness over the last 6 months…

So i’ve just become a proud owner of the beautiful Beogram 4000 - it arrived very well packed by the seller, a couple of minor problems in shipping. Thanks to reading on this site today i was able to remove the aluminium panels, put the various loose parts and wheel back in place and reconstruct - the only part i cannot re-attach is the square panel that controls the tonearm. The 45/33 and off/on controls are attached correctly - do i have to remove these in order to slide the middle plate into place?

Other than the attachment, all working as it should - must admit i’m surprised it worked after being driven in the back of a van. And completely blown away by it’s beauty, I made the right choice :-)

Apologies if this question has been answered, i had a search through the forum but this was the only issue I couldn’t find an answer to.

All the best

Dom

Dom Keen
Not Ranked
United Kingdom
Posts 10
Bronze Member
Dom Keen replied on Thu, Apr 23 2015 1:52 AM

erm... to answer my own question - read the service manual.

Geeked

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Thu, Apr 23 2015 7:33 AM

Welcome to Beoworld :-)

Martin

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS