Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

GTech Air Ram

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Calvin
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 182
Bronze Member
Calvin Posted: Sat, Jun 9 2012 2:29 PM

Not sure if anyone else has come across this before? they're exclusive to John Lewis still.

I've had the same cr4ppy £30 vacuum cleaner since my first flat and it was cheap and needed emptying all the time but it did do the job.  Anyway, we really have needed something better for a while so I though in usual B&O way, "I'll get something expensive that also looks quite smart and does the job"

Anyway, it's a rechargeable cordless hoover that actually has some decent suction on it and it doesn't weight that much either.  Should be getting delivered on Thursday but I thought I'd see if anyone else had come across it?

blancareyes
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member

Not much idea about it.

Mark
Top 100 Contributor
London
Posts 1,063
Bronze Member
Mark replied on Wed, Dec 9 2015 2:40 PM

yep we've had a G -Tech Air Ram for maybe over a year...

Pros - Light, powerful, good battery life, easy & quick to charge, works well on hard/carpet areas

Cons - The head is a little tall and does not get under all spaces, no wall to wall suction, dirt collection compartment rather small, noisy.

We use ours as a secondary hoover which is perfect in the kitchen and with kids as it can come out quickly for those messy moments.

I would recommend following their advice and cleaning the filters once a month, its an easy job to-do.

Quirk - You can upload data to see how many calories you have burnt !

Would I buy one again yes, would I recommend one yes....  

we tend to forget there is more to design than designing.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS