Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Interesting company announcement

rated by 0 users
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member
tournedos Posted: Thu, Nov 26 2015 3:29 PM

See for yourself:

http://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/investors/company-announcements/other-notifications

Share price +30%...

--mika

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Nov 26 2015 4:31 PM

And in other news:

BANG & OLUFSEN A/S ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 15.06 19 NOVEMBER 2015 TRANSLATION

Bang & Olufsen a/s' CEO, CFO and COO participate in Matching Shares Programme

Reference is made to company announcement no. 15.04 in which it is stated that the general meeting of Bang & Olufsen a/s on 10 September 2015 passed a resolution to amend the company's "General guidelines concerning incentive-based remuneration".

According to the General guidelines concerning incentive-based remuneration, Bang & Olufsen a/s has entered into a Matching Shares Agreement with CEO Tue Mantoni, CFO Anders Aakær Jensen and COO Stefan Kenth Persson, respectively.

• Tue Mantoni participates in the Matching Shares Programme with 21,308 shares

• Anders Aakær Jensen participates in the Matching Shares Programme with 8,394

shares

• Stefan Kenth Persson participates in the Matching Shares Programme with 4,746

Each share under the Matching Shares Programme grants the participating members the right to receive 1-4 shares in the company (Matching Shares) provided that certain conditions have been fulfilled.

The theoretical market value of the members of the Management Board’s participation in the Matching Shares Programme has been estimated to a maximum amount of DKK 6,880,000 as at the date of grant. Please refer to the Company’s General guidelines concerning incentive-based remuneration for details on the theoretical market value and the details of the Matching Shares Programme.

The General guidelines concerning incentive-based remuneration are available at the company's website http://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/investors/company-information.

For further information, please contact:
    Investor Relations Manager, Claus Højmark Jensen, tel: +45 9684 1251 

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Nov 26 2015 7:05 PM

Mika,

Your post heading is evidently not interesting enough.

Graham

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member
tournedos replied on Thu, Nov 26 2015 7:15 PM

I expected half a dozen threads, so I believe the whole subject isn't interesting enough... Indifferent

--mika

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

http://az498215.vo.msecnd.net/static/files/company_information/Incentive_guidelines_2015_UK.pdf

See 2.2  Matching Shares Programs

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Thu, Nov 26 2015 11:03 PM

Millemissen:

Fortuitous that they could take up share options a few days before an announcement was made making the share price jump?

Graham

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Fri, Nov 27 2015 8:51 AM

Have I misread the share option announcement that came out a couple of days ahead of the potential sale announcement?

Graham

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member
tournedos replied on Fri, Nov 27 2015 9:16 AM

vikinger:
Have I misread the share option announcement that came out a couple of days ahead of the potential sale announcement?

I don't think so - but I believe they were obliged to do the latter to avoid any possibility of getting into trouble with insider trading regulations. So the discussions are probably serious enough for the first time.

The other thread degenerated quickly, I'm sure I've read it a dozen times before...

--mika

StUrrock
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 995
Bronze Member
StUrrock replied on Fri, Nov 27 2015 9:44 AM
vikinger:

Fortuitous that they could take up share options a few days before an announcement was made making the share price jump?

Graham

In for a quick buck or the ling term?
vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Fri, Nov 27 2015 1:33 PM

tournedos:

vikinger:

I don't think so - but I believe they were obliged to do the latter to avoid any possibility of getting into trouble with insider trading regulations.

Issuing share options to management just ahead of a company announcement that was bound to affect the share price and of which the management was presumably aware of looks just like insider dealing. 

Graham

StUrrock
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 995
Bronze Member
StUrrock replied on Fri, Nov 27 2015 3:19 PM
vikinger:

Issuing share options to management just ahead of a company announcement that was bound to affect the share price and of which the management was presumably aware of looks just like insider dealing.

Graham

Greedy bastards?
Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS