Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Donkeydaz
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Donkeydaz Posted: Sat, Nov 28 2015 11:45 AM

Hey guys, just joined the site.

I took delivery of my first B&O products this morning, I purchased 2x S3. One for myself and one for my girlfriend. Very impressed by the quality and the sound. One thing I have been unable to figure out tho, is the seller told me they were rechargeable and portable and I searched everywhere to confirm what he said and couldn't see it anywhere...I'm assuming he was giving me false info? Nevertheless.....love them!! I just need to buy more now as only 1 for myself isn't enough ;) 

riverstyx
Top 100 Contributor
SouthWest UK
Posts 938
Bronze Member
riverstyx replied on Sat, Nov 28 2015 12:16 PM

Hi, Welcome to beoworld and congratulations on your purchase.

Donkeydaz:
I purchased 2x S3. One for myself and one for my girlfriend.

Good idea, and a reason to spend more time with her so you can pair them both in Stereo mode Smile

Donkeydaz:
One thing I have been unable to figure out tho, is the seller told me they were rechargeable and portable and I searched everywhere to confirm what he said and couldn't see it anywhere...I'm assuming he was giving me false info?

Yes, the seller is misinformed as the S3 are 'home speakers' so are mains only rather than rechargeable.

Kind Regards,

Martin.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS