Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

A6 Problems

rated by 0 users
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

991fan
Not Ranked
Posts 33
Bronze Member
991fan Posted: Sat, Dec 19 2015 12:55 PM

Hi All,

I have recently purchased three A6's for the house. I do really like them but getting them to work seems a bit hit and miss, very frustrating.

Today if I use the Beomusic app to select Tunein I just get the spinning wheel and no stations to choose from, it's happening on all three. I've tried rebooting and resetting everything with the same result. 

Am I doing something wrong? I'd welcome any suggestions.

Thanks

Paul

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 1:30 PM
Are the other sources working?

Is it just tunein that is messed up?
Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 3:37 PM

I would say simultaneous problems on all three: this is or a network issue or an incorrect setup on all three.

maybe an idea: give more background info (screen pictures of the setup f.e.) for analysing this  

Maurice
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 108
Bronze Member
Maurice replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 8:05 PM

Probably not the answer you would like to hear but Lee at lifestyle Av gave me a fantastic deal on my A6 against some beolab 4s ! i love them and they havent got made in china on them! I had hell and all issues trying to get them setup... I do posess a A2 And a Beosound 8 so im not completely a wifi ludite.  As ive  said before in a previous rant what do people want in a speaker is it to listen to your favourite track of music at the press of a play button, or as this techno worshiping fraternity seems to relate too to keep upgrading buffering ios-ing installing new routers etc et. Just to hear music. Its a fundamental reason why ive resisted " smart"  tv's. In sincereity i hope you do get them sorted.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Maurice:

. I do posess a A2 And a Beosound 8 so im not completely a wifi ludite.  

None of those use wifi ;-(

So it is 'your' A6, that 9Lee wrote about in another thread?

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Maurice
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 108
Bronze Member
Maurice replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 9:08 PM

Hi MM

yes it was my A6, i have to be totally honest  "as what ive read in your responces youre obviously very  clued up to modern technology"  i get more than a little frustrated at modern setups for audio/video, i freely admit its amazing when it works i' using a ipad to type to you at the moment but spotify deezer wisa????? By the way can you show me lee's post on my A6?

Regards and seasons greetings to you and yours.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Hi Maurice,

no problems at all with that.

Everyone should find his own way with music and new technology.

The important thing is, that you can enjoy the music - without getting technology between you and that.

As for the post - i'll have to do a little search...

MM

991fan
Not Ranked
Posts 33
Bronze Member
991fan replied on Sat, Dec 19 2015 10:22 PM

Thank you for all replies, re-installing the app on my iPhone seems to have sorted it. Maybe useful to know in the future.

I'll see how it goes for the next few days,

Merry Christmas.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

Maurice:

By the way can you show me lee's post on my A6?

Not from 9Lee himself, but here it is mentioned.

The other post I can't find.

Post from  Wed, Dec 16 2015 10:59 PM

Carolpa
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,700
Silver Member
Carolpa replied on Sun, Dec 20 2015 5:54 AM

991fan:

Thank you for all replies, re-installing the app on my iPhone seems to have sorted it. Maybe useful to know in the future.

I'll see how it goes for the next few days,

Merry Christmas.

Next time you find a similar problem go to setup of your IPhone and search the Beomusic app. Select: Clear Product Cache

Stop the Beomusic app on your iPhone (2 times home button etc............). Start the Beomusic app again. 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS