Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

7-40 mk11 and apple tv 1st gen HELP!!!

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

hadrian5
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
hadrian5 Posted: Sun, Jan 17 2016 4:23 PM

I am a pensioner having a great deal of trouble getting my Apple tv to work. Recently moved home and now I have forgot the connections for the above items/

Facts: B/O 7-40 mk11 TV.  Hd module with DVI connector and Hdmi adapter connect hdmi cable to adapter and that goes into Dvi.

Hdmi cable then goes to a Neet 3 way switch box (amazon) Another hdmi cable goes from switch box to a Virgin Tivo box and another cable goes to HDMI connection on my silver 1st gen Apple tv.

Problem: Switch Tv to DVI on Beo 4 remote and get virgin tv programs. No problem.

Use switch box to switch to Apple tv to play music for e.g.. However, the audio is coming from the virgin tv program?

I cannot get the audio to work from the Apple Tv, so no music from apple tv, only Match of the Day. Ha! Ha!

Also before I had the switch box I used DVI for tv and TV on remote then V aux for apple tv. This worked before but since move does not. I have also used Component connections i.e.: red, green and blue connected to Pr-pb-y on the back of the tv and the other connected to the RGB of the Apple tv. I also connected the RCA  cables for r and left audio. Still same problem.

Any help would be appreciated as I do not whom to ask.

many thanks

Adrian

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS