Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beogram TX2 adjustment issues

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

debaser
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
debaser Posted: Sat, Feb 13 2016 2:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I am really hoping that someone in this forum might be able to help me.  I have a Beogram TX2 with some very strange issues.  A friend of mine was kind enough to replace the signal cable on my unit.  After this we initially had some problems setting the gears and everything right, but I think we got that part of everything in order.

Now, the problem is that when I put on a record and press play.  The tonearm moves into position, drops down for a couple of seconds and then lifts and return.  If I turn the record to side B, the arm moves, drops and plays the record just fine.  This is not consistent, so some records will play, and some will not.  Usually only the one side though.  Pretty much the same thing with singles at 45.

I have tried adjusting the photo sensor for some time now, but I am not able to get this working.

Can anyone confirm that this is the photo sensor or am I simply looking in the wrong place?

Best regards Knut

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS