Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

New forum functioning?

rated by 0 users
This post has 11 Replies | 0 Followers

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 4,345
Bronze Member
Razlaw Posted: Thu, Mar 1 2012 12:47 PM

Is the new forum to be fully functioning in the USA? I can not find any posts I have made, including a new thread started yesterday. 

Beolab 28s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
Posts 4,171
Gold Member
chartz replied on Thu, Mar 1 2012 1:09 PM

Hey, the archived forums end on January 22nd!

Jacques

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
Posts 4,171
Gold Member

Jacques

chartz
Top 25 Contributor
Burgundy, France
Posts 4,171
Gold Member

Jacques

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Razlaw:

Is the new forum to be fully functioning in the USA? I can not find any posts I have made, including a new thread started yesterday. 

Made a test thread, checking.

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Søren Mexico
Top 10 Contributor
Mexico City
Posts 6,411
Bronze Member

Søren Mexico:

Razlaw:

Made a test thread, checking.

Works for me

Collecting Vintage B&O is not a hobby, its a lifestyle.

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 4,345
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Thu, Mar 1 2012 2:53 PM

I can not find any of the threads I was posting in, even those that were active up until the last few days ago. If I search the forums for my name, the only posts that show up are in this thread.

Beolab 28s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member

The old forum and all its posts up until yesterday are archived under a new domain name as you can see from the links on the right at http://archivedforum2.beoworld.org/forums/ .

It is read only and the content is still being copied over, so you can't yet see all the latest posts.

--mika

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 4,345
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Thu, Mar 1 2012 4:25 PM

If ALL threads before new forum were archived, why are there threads in the new forum that predate yesterday? Just going to page 3 of the new forum reveals threads where most recent post was February 14. 

I do not understand why one day old active threads would be archived and 2 week old inactive threads were not archived but instead placed in new forum?

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member

Razlaw:
I do not understand why one day old active threads would be archived and 2 week old inactive threads were not archived but instead placed in new forum?

They weren't placed here, they were here all the time. Written during the non-open test period.

--mika

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posts 5,495
Founder

I can inform you that I have just finished transferring the old forum SQL database which is now in the archive forum at http://archivedarchivedforum2.beoworld.org/forums

It is up to date to last night, however it will be another 12 hours or so before all the image files are copied over. That means any image files associated with posts between 22nd Jan and last night will be missing until sometime in the early housr UK time.

So, those members who wish to see the results of the prize draw can now do so.

Regards Keith....

hfat
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 663
Bronze Member
hfat replied on Fri, Mar 2 2012 6:54 PM

Will the search function be available/activated on the archived forums?

hfat

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS