Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Altona IR not being blasted to SKY Box

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

mickeysox
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
mickeysox Posted: Fri, Mar 25 2016 10:28 AM

Hi All,

Wondering if you could help.  Recently I had an AV company come in and move my Sky box to a rack in the cupboard using Atlona products.  The problem is I can view a picture on my TV but the IR is not blasting to the Sky box so I cannot control Sky from my Beo One remote.  Note that this setup was working before but I tried to install a connecting block but when I couldn't get the block working, I put the IR wires back into the back of the Atlona switcher and it now doesn't work.

My setup is as follows:

TV: Avant 55

HDMI Receiver: AT-UHD-EX-70C-RX - connected to HDMI 1, PUC cable to receiver for IR, cat 6 to switcher.

Switcher: AT-UHD-SW-52ED 4K/UHD -> Atlona IR blaster connected to IR out port.

Setup on TV -

Product Integration -> HDMI Matrix -> MATRIX CONNECTED HDMI 1 -> PUC AT-UHD-52 -> PUC 2A (HDMI MATRIX) -> Control Type PLUG, Modulation ON.

Source List -> Matrix 1, would you like to control b&o... YES -> PUC Table Thomson SkyHD MkII, using default settings.

However this setup has stopped working, but was working before.  Any ideas?

Thanks

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Fri, Mar 25 2016 2:13 PM

try resetting the TV and removing the box; 

also, I've found that atlona must have the correct spec'd IR cables; 

might give atlona a call and make sure you've got the correct IR emitter and receiver. 

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS