Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

aëdle headphone

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
Alsace 🇨🇵
Posts 1,247
Bronze Member
BeoBoy68 Posted: Fri, Apr 15 2016 2:32 PM
http://www.aedle.net/

Leather & Aluminium

Made in France

VK-1 Legacy

VK-1 Classic

Paul W
Top 75 Contributor
London
Posts 1,810
Bronze Member
Paul W replied on Fri, Apr 15 2016 2:37 PM

I'm sure that i've seen these advertised in GQ mag for a while. Just goes to show that companies CAN still produce products in Europe! That also means that the workers are given a decent wage, decent hours of work, decent working conditions, the choice to be represented by a union and EU law and generally treat like a living thing rather than a product!!! B&O PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
They look beautiful
ultraviolent
Not Ranked
Posts 30
Bronze Member

I own a pair of  these in the classic color and can give you some insights / impressions:

Bulid quality: The build quality is superb, there is nothing in my opinion that can be done any better, really high quality and a very solid feel.The leather is top notch and supersoft, the metal/aluminium parts match the B&O standard of production - absolutely flawless. 

Sound quality: After a proper breaking in phase the headphones sound as good as a pair of closed headphones can sound, very detailed, rich bass etc. I still prefer my Grado HF2 over these headsets but these have a open construction, so the environment around you can hear what you hear which might not be suitable for all occasions.

Price: Worth every Euro you spend on them, they even come in a nice package with several cables and a bag and so on...

The only downside there is, they hurt a little bit in the beginning as the metal headbad is supertight, they even ship a small instruction card how to correctly bend them to fit your head better.

Give them a try if you want a pair of headphones that are not seen around that often.

Best

Ultra 

BeoBoy68
Top 75 Contributor
Alsace 🇨🇵
Posts 1,247
Bronze Member
BeoBoy68 replied on Tue, Jun 7 2016 10:34 PM
Thanks Ultraviolent Smile

Nice report Yes - thumbs up

These headphones are superbe ! Big Smile

Jeff
Top 25 Contributor
USA
Posts 3,793
Silver Member
Jeff replied on Wed, Jun 8 2016 2:57 AM

Paul W:

I'm sure that i've seen these advertised in GQ mag for a while. Just goes to show that companies CAN still produce products in Europe! That also means that the workers are given a decent wage, decent hours of work, decent working conditions, the choice to be represented by a union and EU law and generally treat like a living thing rather than a product!!! B&O PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

Dyslexic workers of the world UNTIE!

Jeff

I'm afraid I'm recovering from the BeoVirus. Sad

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS