Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BLGW if else statements and other questions...

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
Chris Hassell Posted: Sun, May 22 2016 11:41 PM
Hi there, wondering if anyone can help with these...

- What use is the virtual LED switch? Is there an efficient way to use it.

- I assumed the above virtual button would be used for a light on/off switch. Leading on from this, is it possible to use the same resource for on AND off functions.

- leading even further on from the above, is it possible to create anything like IF and ELSE statements. So for example IF TV is on then an event does something but IF Music is on it does something else. Is there a clever workaround using macros I'm not thinking of?

- is it possible to toggle through sources (or anything else) with a single button? So for example to replicate what the top button of a BT Essence Remote does by default.

BeoVision Eclipse 55”, Beolab 18s, Beolab 19s, Beosound 1, Beoplay P2, H3, BeoRemote One IR, BeoRemote One BT, Beoplay S8, Beosound Essence MkII, BeoTime

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Mon, May 23 2016 2:35 AM
Join cycles through sources.

Can't help you with the rest.
Chris Hassell
Top 200 Contributor
London
Posts 396
Bronze Member
mjmedlo:

Join cycles through sources.

Can't help you with the rest.

Cheers @mjmedlo - I'm thinking something that would cycle like 'join', going through lighting scenes for example.

BeoVision Eclipse 55”, Beolab 18s, Beolab 19s, Beosound 1, Beoplay P2, H3, BeoRemote One IR, BeoRemote One BT, Beoplay S8, Beosound Essence MkII, BeoTime

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Mon, May 23 2016 10:50 PM
Unless your lighting source has the cycle option I don't see how you could do that?
Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS