Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Video problems with B&O MX6000

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

misantronic
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
misantronic Posted: Thu, Sep 1 2016 9:11 AM

I just bought a used MX6000 which was tested working before.

I attached 2 video games consoles (nintendo64 and snes) both to av-1 and av-2. Both cables are AV-cables, one is chinch for which I got an adapter to scart, the other cable ends is directly a scart cable.

I set the settings to:

AV-1: V-Tape 1

AV-2: V-Tape 2

S-VHS: OFF

Powerlink: OFF

Problem is, the sound works, the video is really distorted, just like a decoded video signal you can barely recognize whats on the screen, most of the time its just flickering.

Anybody know that to do? I can post a video if that helps.

Beoberg
Top 500 Contributor
Odense, Denmark
Posts 315
Bronze Member
Beoberg replied on Thu, Sep 1 2016 11:53 AM

I assume you have tried this, but the scart sockets of the MX series can be a little tricky. Try to push inwards and gently wiggle the scart plugs whilst there are connected and the consoles are on

BeoVision Eclipse 55, BeoPlay S8 (sub+rears), BeoPlay A9 MKII (living room), BeoVision Avant 32 DVD (retro gaming, basement), BeoLab 4000 (entertainment room, basement), BeoSound 8 (workshop), 2x BeoPlay S3 (PC), BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay H2/H3 (on the go)

misantronic
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member

Hey, I did try this - no success.

Might it be possible that something was damaged during transfer? I was really careful, plus I have an image its just distorted. In TV- Mode it shows the default flickering.

adriano555
Not Ranked
Posts 9
Bronze Member
Hello,

Maybe a problem with Hsync, try menu 0 0 go and then try to change the value for Hsync

If it doesn't work, I suppose you'll have to buy a real scart cable with RGB
misantronic
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member

How do I get to this menu with the beolink 1000?

Beoberg
Top 500 Contributor
Odense, Denmark
Posts 315
Bronze Member
Beoberg replied on Fri, Sep 9 2016 7:32 AM

The "play" button is the go button on the BeoLink 1000. Try to type this: menu, 0, 0, play and see if it works

BeoVision Eclipse 55, BeoPlay S8 (sub+rears), BeoPlay A9 MKII (living room), BeoVision Avant 32 DVD (retro gaming, basement), BeoLab 4000 (entertainment room, basement), BeoSound 8 (workshop), 2x BeoPlay S3 (PC), BeoPlay A1, BeoPlay H2/H3 (on the go)

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS