Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Network Link All Standy

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Aussie Michael Posted: Sun, Sep 18 2016 8:17 AM
Hi everyone

Was

Wondering if anyone else has this same issue or maybe there is a workaround

If I have my avant on and I press and hold the a9 power it's supposed to put all devices to sleep. Which it does however it turns the avant off but doesn't put the stand in the home position.

If I have my avant on and I do the same on the a6 or The BS1 it does the same thing.

If I have all devices on and long press the power on the BeoRemote one it turns all devices and puts the avant in the stand by position which is what is supposed to happen.

So basically if I use the remote it works but if I try on one of the devices everything turns off but the TV doesn't go back to its home position.

Does anyone else have this same issue ? Any pointers available most welcome.
petermc
Top 500 Contributor
Australia
Posts 128
Founder
petermc replied on Sun, Sep 18 2016 11:00 AM
Probably similar to the old Masterlink system in that it was a safety feature.

If you put the whole system in standby from a link room the stand would not return to the home position as you couldn't see what what happening while the stand was moving. The stand would only return to it's home position if the command was given in the room that the TV was in direct.

My understanding anyway.

Peter

mjmedlo
Top 100 Contributor
Posts 922
Bronze Member
mjmedlo replied on Mon, Sep 19 2016 3:35 AM
Aussie Michael:

Hi everyone

Was

Wondering if anyone else has this same issue or maybe there is a workaround

If I have my avant on and I press and hold the a9 power it's supposed to put all devices to sleep. Which it does however it turns the avant off but doesn't put the stand in the home position.

If I have my avant on and I do the same on the a6 or The BS1 it does the same thing.

If I have all devices on and long press the power on the BeoRemote one it turns all devices and puts the avant in the stand by position which is what is supposed to happen.

So basically if I use the remote it works but if I try on one of the devices everything turns off but the TV doesn't go back to its home position.

Does anyone else have this same issue ? Any pointers available most welcome.

Yep

Same issue.

Seems like may sleep works for that?

Do you have a blgw?
Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
mjmedlo:

Yep

Same issue.

Seems like may sleep works for that?

Do you have a blgw?

No I don't have a BLGW.
Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
petermc:

Probably similar to the old Masterlink system in that it was a safety feature.

If you put the whole system in standby from a link room the stand would not return to the home position as you couldn't see what what happening while the stand was moving. The stand would only return to it's home position if the command was given in the room that the TV was in direct.

My understanding anyway.

Peter

This sort of makes sense
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS