Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beovision 14/Avant NG Technical Video

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

jvezina
Top 500 Contributor
Montreal, Canada
Posts 200
Gold Member
jvezina Posted: Thu, Oct 20 2016 2:27 AM

Good evening,

In order to help all of you who need more information about the Horizon/BV14/Avant, I found the following

technical video from B&O Training:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPORs_Heyo&list=PLRPmJ785xnMg4QKEL_S-Ia90t8mta8eXs

The video engine version 3 is made of 2 or 3 modules.

The video processing module is built by TP Vision and called the Small Signal Module. The audio processing and PUC control is built by B&O and called the B&O system module. For TVs having a screen of 55 inches and more, an additional PCB containing a frame rate converter and a FPGA is provided. A block diagram of the complete system is provided.

Enjoy,

Jean

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

jvezina:

Good evening,

In order to help all of you who need more information about the Horizon/BV14/Avant, I found the following

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBPORs_Heyo&list=PLRPmJ785xnMg4QKEL_S-Ia90t8mta8eXs

Would be nice if you could provide the log-in credentials, that are needed to watch this video.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

jvezina
Top 500 Contributor
Montreal, Canada
Posts 200
Gold Member
jvezina replied on Thu, Oct 20 2016 6:14 PM

Millemissen:

jvezina:

Good evening,

Would be nice if you could provide the log-in credentials, that are needed to watch this video.

MM

It was accessible directly yesterday ! So ,obviously, somebody read the thread and locked the access to the video. 

Regards,

Jean

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

I saw the video some time ago.

I mean the 'english' version!

At that time the 'nordic' version was already locked.

So you might be right.

A pity - because it would be interesting for a lot Beoworlders to have these background informations.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Millemissen:

I saw the video some time ago.

I mean the 'english' version!

At that time the 'nordic' version was already locked.

So you might be right.

A pity - because it would be interesting for a lot Beoworlders to have these background informations.

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV.

Exactly

Having access to the technical information makes for a more informed decision when purchasing. Considering the price, i think its great if they could show these types of videos.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS