Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

LC2's, Beolab 3000 amps

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Dennis
Top 150 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 627
Bronze Member
Dennis Posted: Fri, Mar 2 2012 11:24 PM

Hi Beoworlders Smile

I have a couple of items I want to sell as I need the money:

2xBeolab 3000 amps: These amplifiers can be used to convert your Beovox 3000’s, 4500’s or 5000’s into Beolabs as I think most of you know. They are fully working, and I have been testing them for a couple of weeks now, to make sure that nothing is wrong with them. Brackets to mount them on the Beovoxes are included. One of the amps do have some marks, but take a look at the pictures: 

LC2: It is fully working, but it has seen better days. The white panels are almost as white as when knew, but the underside has some heavy scrathes in the metal. This LC2 comes with table stand, so the scratches won't be visible when the LC2 is standing on a table. The metal does have some light marks on top, but it's definitely almost nothing compared to the underside - But once again, take a look at the pictures, and judge by yourself. Smile 

Beotime wall clock: It is fully working, but it does have a few scrathes - Nothing visible when it is hanging on the wall. I will take some pictures of it tomorrow. It's the Beogram 3000-9500 version btw.

All items are 230V Europe versions.

Send me a PM with your offer (cash only) if you are interested! Smile 

And I can assure you, that all the items will be packed more than safely - pictures of the packaging will be provided. 

- Dennis

Leslie
Top 25 Contributor
the Netherlands City
Posts 5,423
Silver Member
Leslie replied on Mon, Mar 5 2012 10:36 PM

Any luck Dennis?

Brengen & Ophalen

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS