Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoplay A1 & Facetime/Phone calls

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Dartmoorwal
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
Dartmoorwal Posted: Sat, Apr 22 2017 2:52 PM

Hi. I'm new to the forum so apologies if I haven't searched deep enough and found the answer to this one. 

I have the A1 and I struggle to make or take a phone call or FaceTime call from a MacBook and use the A1 microphone, especially if I am watching YouTube or IPlayer. 

pressing the mic button or connection button randomly usually helps but it's pretty haphazard. 

The user guide doesnt say how say how to make/take calls whilst down my something else. So please can someone help?

The also have same problem when i change from listening to downloaded programmes to online audio. I don't know how to switch the speaker from one source to another. 

Hope that sort of makes sense?

thank you in advance 👍

Aussie Michael
Top 25 Contributor
Melbourne, AU
Posts 3,730
Bronze Member
Dartmoorwal:

Hi. I'm new to the forum so apologies if I haven't searched deep enough and found the answer to this one.

I have the A1 and I struggle to make or take a phone call or FaceTime call from a MacBook and use the A1 microphone, especially if I am watching YouTube or IPlayer.

pressing the mic button or connection button randomly usually helps but it's pretty haphazard.

The user guide doesnt say how say how to make/take calls whilst down my something else. So please can someone help?

The also have same problem when i change from listening to downloaded programmes to online audio. I don't know how to switch the speaker from one source to another.

Hope that sort of makes sense?

thank you in advance 👍

Hi there is a video on the b&o YouTube page which shows you. Hope this helps.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS