Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Differences in software for BeoVision 6-22

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

frank2u
Not Ranked
Posts 80
Bronze Member
frank2u Posted: Sun, Mar 4 2012 12:58 PM

I read in the software section that there is SW 5.23a available for the BeoVision 6-22. I am always interested in the new versions. Is there an overview about the changes? Or does anybody knows about the differences?

Frank

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posts 5,495
Founder

Frank,

Some of the key corrections since version 5.0 are:-

• Sometimes no start up after disconnecting from mains, and switched on again updated in version 5.0

SOUND

• In option 6 you could get noise in BeoLab 5 when the system is switched to standby from audio mode corrected in 5.21
  • The internal speakers are not muted in Speaker 2 or Speaker 4 mode corrected in version 5.0 
  • Blop/crack in external speakers when turning the system to standby corrected in version 5.0 

PICTURE

• In option 5 you would get sound but no picture when switching on SAT, DVD or other external source corrected in 5.21

TIMER

• It was not possible to select a program number when recording from SAT which was corrected in version 5.21      

OTHER

• Improved recording functionality in connection with HDR corrected in Version 5.21
  • Improved STB handling (Scart pin 8 sense could be missing) corrected in 5.21   

Regards Keith....

frank2u
Not Ranked
Posts 80
Bronze Member
frank2u replied on Sun, Mar 4 2012 6:47 PM

Thank you, Keith.

I have 5.21 installed in my BeoVision 6-22. I just wonder what are the changes to 5.23a.

Frank

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS