Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

How to contact B&O

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

david707
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Bronze Member
david707 Posted: Tue, Mar 6 2012 10:28 PM

I would like to contact B&O with a request for Beovision PUC control of a specific product. Can anyone supply an email address for this purpose? The "customer service" section of the web site has a form with many different options for contacting the company, none of which have generated any reply after several attempts in recent weeks.   

scottyltd
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member
scottyltd replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 12:25 PM

If you would like a specific put to be added to the current list it is advisable to contact your local dealer. If it does not exist in the current list you will have to supply dealer with original remote for this product. It would take 3-4 weeks to complete this process. The put would then have to be tested (probably by yourself). I am not sure what your dealer/B&O would charge for this service.

scottyltd
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member
scottyltd replied on Thu, Mar 8 2012 12:25 PM

What product is it by the way?

david707
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 146
Bronze Member
david707 replied on Fri, Mar 9 2012 10:01 AM

Thanks. it's the Microsoft Zune HD WMA/MP3 player. I kept thinking it would be added as the Xbox is in the list but AFAIK it is not there at the moment.

On the wider point why is that there is no direct line from customers to manufacturer? Indeed why are codes not available for download and input via a USB stick as are other software upgrades? Trying to contact B&O directly via bang-ofufsen.com results in a wall of silence rather than a timely and polite reply.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS