Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

beogram CD 3300 spinning, no signal

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

beodries
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
beodries Posted: Mon, Jun 4 2018 7:01 PM

Hi

I have recently purchased a Beogram CD 3300 in combination with a Beomaster 3300.

The cd player worked fine when I first tried, but than suddenly after I moved the set from place to another, teh cd player only spins cd's but no signal coming out. Also the cd player does not respond anymore, only way to stop it is the switch off button. Could it be some bad connection in the laser part? I do not hear the laser "search" when it starts.

Hopefully somebody does recognise this problem and can give me a hand on analyzing the problem. I really love the sound!!!

many thanks ahead!

cheers,

Dries

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Tue, Jun 5 2018 10:39 AM

First thing with these decks is capacitors on the servo board. A kit exists - email me.
Next thing is ripple on the power supply voltages and/or missing voltages. Check with a scope.

Martin 

agomes
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
agomes replied on Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:07 AM

I also have a beogram 3300 that the cd spins and then a ? Displays.  I have replaced the laser but still have the problem.   I have limited electronic experience,  please help.  Is this the same solution to fix this problem 

agomes
Not Ranked
Posts 3
Bronze Member
agomes replied on Sat, Nov 6 2021 4:07 AM

I also have a beogram 3300 that the cd spins and then a ? Displays.  I have replaced the laser but still have the problem.   I have limited electronic experience,  please help.  Is this the same solution to fix this problem 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS