Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

LK FUGA TOUCH IR 350 Light dimmer - anyone familiar?

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
Posts 381
Bronze Member
Chris Harrison Posted: Sat, Nov 3 2012 3:47 PM

Is anyone familiar with one of these? I understand they are sold in Denmark only.

I am wanting to use this to control lights with Beotime? Is it possible?

Thanks.

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

Henrik Toubro
Not Ranked
Copenhagen
Posts 70
Bronze Member

I have a couple of those. I have no experience with the Beotime, but the 350 is operated with one of the 4 coloured buttons. You turn them on by pressing LIGHT then red, green, yellow or blue. If you want to dim the lights, you keep the button pressed. As I remember you cannot use the numbered buttons.

I'm very happy with mine as they fit in the wall socket, but you have to point the Beo4/5 directly at the unit  as it's receiver is no where near as strong as on the LC2 or other B&O equipment. 

Chris Harrison
Top 200 Contributor
Peak District
Posts 381
Bronze Member

Thank you for your reply. They do seem pretty good but if the signal is not very strong then I might be better off getting something else. In Denmark, what other B&O light dimmers are sold? 

Thanks.

Beosound 8, Beotime, Beocom 4, Beo 5, Lutron Rania, MacBook 15" (Mid 2015), iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, B&O Play H3, Beolit 12, Form 2, A8 Headphones, B&O Play A1, B&O Essence

agenten007
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member

I have bought this one in Denmark, it's great: Here's the link for the UK site: http://uk.bosscom.com/product.asp?id=1009

Of course, its' meant for "stand-alone" lamps, nor ceiling mounted lamps that you want to switch on/off from a wall switch.

Use the great LK for the ceiling lamps.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS