Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Master Control Panel 6500 in great condition for sale

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Beocd
Not Ranked
France
Posts 24
Gold Member
Beocd Posted: Sat, Feb 9 2019 8:32 PM

The title says it all. It is really great looking for its age. No heavy scratches, no impacts. See some of the pictures below. Also no signs of battery leakage.

Everything works; A slight turn and it will respond. All the functions seem working, I can not say I tested every single function. But all seems as it should be.

It is not easy to make good pictures of a shining black product, but it is in great shape.

This MCP6500 is at France and I am willing to ship to anyplace with standard economy postage service or another one of your choice.

I offer the 4 AA to D converters shown in the pictures; As such, one can use rechargeable batteries and it also makes for a lighter MCP on your lap. I do not ship batteries with it. There is also no manual that will be shipped with it.

I was thinking of 85 Euros and one will have to add shipping. If no interest from this community, I will proceed with a sale on e-bay.

Thanks for your time and do not hesitate to ask a question

Beocd
Not Ranked
France
Posts 24
Gold Member
Beocd replied on Mon, Apr 29 2019 6:12 AM

sold to a member Smile

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS