Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

iOS, YouTube and Chrome Cast on BV

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Oasis
Not Ranked
Posts 49
Bronze Member
Oasis Posted: Sat, Mar 9 2019 11:04 AM

Been having lots of problems streaming YouTube on iOS to BV Horizon via in-built Chrome Cast. It was working and then suddenly just stopped working. It will say “connecting” but doesn’t actually stream on the Tv. Have also checked all devices are running latest versions of the software. 

Do people have similar problems? Any Solutions’s 

Also, the in-built YouTube app in the TV doesn’t allow entering languages other than English - is there anyway around this? 

Thanks! 

baronvejrup
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 128
Bronze Member

Hi Oasis

I'm a former owner of a BV14 which haas the same platform as your Horizon. I stopped using the internal CC possibility and actualy added a CC via HDMI to the tv, and the everything worked as it should.

I guess the internal CC is quite bad.

I know this dosent help you current situation, but maybe it could get you on the right track.

Find me on YouTube : Bang & Olufsen Teknisk Forum : https://www.youtube.com/c/BangOlufsenTekniskForum

Oasis
Not Ranked
Posts 49
Bronze Member
Oasis replied on Sun, Mar 10 2019 4:23 AM

baronvejrup:

Hi Oasis

I'm a former owner of a BV14 which haas the same platform as your Horizon. I stopped using the internal CC possibility and actualy added a CC via HDMI to the tv, and the everything worked as it should.

I guess the internal CC is quite bad.

I know this dosent help you current situation, but maybe it could get you on the right track.

Thanks this has done the trick! Got it working now and no need to have another device connected to power because it just connects to the USB port for power

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS