Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

For Sale: Beolab 19 Subwoofer WHITE

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Anna
Not Ranked
Auburn, AL
Posts 6
Gold Member
Anna Posted: Mon, Mar 11 2019 1:25 PM
This ad is for a Bang & Olufsen Beolab 19 Subwoofer. I do not know it's age, however, it was connected to the Beolab 17 and 18 speakers and Beovision 11-55 television that I will be listing. It has it's original shipping box and manual. Everything worked before we disassembled it. That being said, you are buying a used item from an estate sale. Please ask any and all questions BEFORE YOU BUY!! This item is very clean with no flaws that I can find. 
I have over 20 B&O items I will be listing from an estate sale. All items were installed and working as of June 2018. They are used, most have manuals/guides. This dude was Inspector Gadget and had anything and everything you could hook up to anything electronic. He was a Chemical Engineer/Instructor at Auburn Univ.
I tried to bundle like items together with their respective cords, connections, cables, etc...however...this is NOT my area of expertise. I have hundreds of individual power supplies, usb's, connectors, splitters, adapters, etc - so if you can send me a picture of what should be included with any item you're interested in, I will do my best to find exactly that. OR, if you are in need of a specific connector, let me know, I'll see if I have it. All items are sold AS IS with no warranty or guarantee. You will only receive what is specified in the auction description. I invite and encourage communication about these products as the brand is new to me. 
These items will also be listed on eBay. Shipping to the 50 United States of America only. For BEOworld members, I will include shipping. Price: $3200
marexy
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 710
Bronze Member
marexy replied on Mon, Mar 11 2019 1:59 PM

i think a little to expencive for 3200 USD ...

vikinger
Top 25 Contributor
Vestri Kirkjubyr, UK
Posts 5,422
Gold Member
vikinger replied on Mon, Mar 11 2019 4:29 PM

marexy:

i think a little to expencive for 3200 USD ...

Peter Tyson is selling the BL19 for under £2200 brand new in the UK. ($2860)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS