Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound 9000 disc pause problem

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

wokbelly
Not Ranked
Midwest USA
Posts 39
Bronze Member
wokbelly Posted: Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:32 PM

Hi guys i have a problem with my Beosound 9000 it works ok for the most part except if i send the play arm down to disc slot 5. The the disc will then spin as if to play then just goes to pause the eventually go back to slot and then shut off the other slots seem to work fine

wokbelly
Not Ranked
Midwest USA
Posts 39
Bronze Member
wokbelly replied on Wed, Mar 13 2019 3:36 PM

i forgot mention goes back to slot 1 and shuts down sorry old timers setting in 

Peter
Top 500 Contributor
Siemianowice Sl., Poland
Posts 111
Bronze Member
Peter replied on Wed, Mar 13 2019 7:28 PM

Strange because spinning the disc means that disc holders (9009 and 9024) are OK. Please have a look if a disk somehow toutches the holders during spin.
Please also compare holders behavior when inserting a disc vs holders in other slots.

Have you tried various discs in that slot ? ( such that are playing in other slots).

Having above checked please run TM 71 and then TM 73 in slot 5 - you will see if the results are OK.

Weebyx
Top 75 Contributor
Denmark
Posts 1,213
Bronze Member
Weebyx replied on Thu, Mar 14 2019 10:12 AM

wokbelly:

Hi guys i have a problem with my Beosound 9000 it works ok for the most part except if i send the play arm down to disc slot 5. The the disc will then spin as if to play then just goes to pause the eventually go back to slot and then shut off the other slots seem to work fine

Are the adjustment screws on back og BS9000 set to the correct position ?

/Weebyx

Oranggila
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Oranggila replied on Wed, Aug 11 2021 5:07 PM

I had the same problem. Cleaned all of the CDs with a solution of 2 pints of water and 1 drop of washing up liquid. Problem solved!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS