Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Integrating non-B&O using Lintronic

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

hfat
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 663
Bronze Member
hfat Posted: Sat, Mar 10 2012 1:41 PM

I compiled a document with all my expirience gathered in the last months as I renewd my B&O installation and added some non PUC-supported devices. The document shows how to power on/off devices, to use variables and how to make  go+<number> work.

I anybody is interessted I've uploaded the document to my files in my profile.

hfat

nico vercammen
Top 500 Contributor
Elversele, Belgium
Posts 174
Bronze Member

interesting documents! 
I want to share also some experience with the Lintronic box which could be interesting for BS3 users.
I'm using a BV9 (the BV9 IR-eye is connected to the DB9 IR-IN connector from the BS3)
If you connect the "IR-IN" (mini jack) from the BS3 to the IR input form the Lintronic with a standard stereo mini jack cable, the Lintronic box will use the IR from the BV9. Looks maybe strange but it works perfect :-)
By doing this you do not need an extra eye and you have the same IR  sensitivity as the TV set. 

I made a small picture of it with some more explanation on the feedback page of Lintronic.

feedback.asp

nico

kokomo
Top 500 Contributor
Spain
Posts 206
Bronze Member
kokomo replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 4:47 PM

Thanks for that, much appreciated.

I'm considering going down the Lintronic route to control my B&O and non-B&O devices via the wonderful Beo4. Although I haven't got the device yet and therefore much of which you write and describe means little to me at the moment, I'm sure your gude will be of great help in the future.

Thanks again.

hfat
Top 150 Contributor
Vienna, Austria
Posts 663
Bronze Member
hfat replied on Sat, Mar 10 2012 5:58 PM

With support of Søren Mexico and Keith a was able to put the document into the WIKI in the <Members Own Technical Pages>.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS