Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Newly bought beomaster 9300 idle hiss sound

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

TheDane
Not Ranked
Posts 22
Bronze Member
TheDane Posted: Thu, May 2 2019 9:15 PM

Hello board

This is my first post here, so bare with me if I sound newbie-ish (that is what I actually am :-D)

I recently bought a super sounding beomaster 9300 with a couple of RL60.2 speakers and a Beo4-remote for our living room. It will replace my beomaster 3000-2 with beovox 4702, which will be moved into my sound-studio for mastering purposes (extremely well playing amp and speakers, but to much "in-your-face" for our living room).

When buying the 9300, I was extremely aware, that I did a proper speaker-test form 20Hz to 20000KHz, and also tested with different kinds of music and so on. Everything sounded great, and I was amazed by the sound of these plastic-like speakers and the amp.

So here comes the problem:

What I did NOT notice, on scene,was, that in the left speaker-channel, there is a litlle, barely noticable hizz/rattle-sound in the tweeter range, and in the right channel there is only the, barely noticable again, hizz-sound, also in the tweeter range. The two sounds doent follow the sound up, when I crank up the volume.

What I have tried so far:

- Switched speakers LR to RL. No effect.
- Tried another input (Radio, Tape, CD and so on). No effect.
- Switched to Speaker 1 outputs L and R. The left didnt work, and the right output played flawlessly without hiss.
- Turned the amp off, and when current was out of the system, the hiss/rattle-sound came to a halt (after appr. 5 seconds.

Any ideas or experience with this problem? Is it a common one?

Kind regards
TheDane

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS