Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

HELP: How to remove 'Teletext' and other items from the LIST menu

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Styrizo
Not Ranked
Madrid
Posts 45
Bronze Member
Styrizo Posted: Tue, Sep 17 2019 4:21 PM

Hi everyone,

I just got a new Eclipse to replace my BV10 and I can't get the LIST menu as clean as I would like to. I don't have anything to use with LIGHT or CONTROL and I don't have a TV antenna connected so no use for TELETEXT either.

Is it possible to remove this items or at least move them to the lower part of the menu? I had a BeoRemote to control my BV10 on IR and I could add or remove anything I wanted from the LIST menu.

Btw, the new BR I got with the Eclipse is the one with the Netflix/Amazon (ugly) buttons.

Thanks!

kmortenesi
Not Ranked
Posts 34
Bronze Member

I am in the same situation but don’t think you can completely customize the menu. Sadly. If someone knows differently I would be eager to know

kmortenesi
Not Ranked
Posts 34
Bronze Member
kmortenesi replied on Fri, Oct 29 2021 11:19 PM

I know this is an old thread, but there is a way to remove the LIGHT and CONTROL menus from BR1. You have to first switch to an IR product (e.g. BeoVision) and the go under Settings. Here you can configure what you show under the LIGHT and CONTROL menus. If you remove everything, the menu options will disappear from the LIST menu. But the trick is to select an IR product (even if you don't have one) - otherwise you won't be able to edit this under settings.

Millemissen
Top 10 Contributor
Flensborg, Denmark
Posts 14,680
Gold Member

If you want to see it explained have a look here:

https://youtu.be/2NAN0upGLGY

MM

There is a tv - and there is a BV

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS