Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

RIAA Pre-Amplifier for Beomaster 7000

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Henschel
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Henschel Posted: Fri, Dec 7 2012 10:50 AM

On the Beoworld description page for the Beomaster 7000 the following is mentioned:

"Note that the RIAA phono-preamplifier was placed in the Beogram 7000 and if a Beogram without RIAA was to be connected, a RIAA kit must be mounted in Beomaster 7000 by means of a minor service operation."

After a couple of phone-calls to various B & O service workshops in Sweden I have been informed that the special RIAA Pre-Amplifier that is meant to be built in to the Beomaster 7000 is no longer available. In the meantime I have purchased a separate RIAA Pre-Amplifier and connected it. My combination of Beomaster 7000 and Beogram 4002 thus works nicely. I would however be very interested in obtaining the special B & O Pre-Amplifier that is meant for mounting in the Beomaster 7000.

Would appreciate any tips on where I get hold of one, if still possible at all. I would of course gladly purchase a used one.

Best regards,

Albert Henschel

Upplands Väsby, Sweden

Peter
Top 10 Contributor
Earsdon
Posts 11,991
Founder
Peter replied on Fri, Dec 7 2012 5:06 PM

You might try a long established dealer - sometimes get left in old stock cupboards. However i think you will be lucky to find one. B&O had a clear out some years ago when all old stock was sent to landfill - tragic! It is rumoured a few pieces were rescued and put to good use! Cool

Peter

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS