Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Deezer on Beoremote One BT (non N & A)

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Achim_Muma
Not Ranked
Denmark
Posts 3
Bronze Member
Achim_Muma Posted: Fri, Dec 6 2019 9:49 PM

Setup:

Beosound Core

Beolab 50

Beoremote One BT

Hi,

I am trying to get my Beoremotre one to show the deezer option when I press "music", but I only get TuneIn and Join.

It seems like I can change all options until I pair the BR and Core then the BR get's locked and I can't even make "my Buttons".

I have tried to do a factory reset of both Core and BR but nothing helps. Should I not be able to control deezer from the BR?

When I start music from the beo app from Deezer I can forward and pause/start music with the BR.

I was hoping that the BR could be a simple way to start music but right now it can only be used for TuneIn - this means I still have to have a iPad/phone at hand.

Hope someone can help.

thank you.

Beobuddy
Top 25 Contributor
Utrecht, The Netherlands
Posts 3,972
Founder
Beobuddy replied on Tue, Dec 10 2019 9:38 PM

It's a valid combination and should work.
I do have had similar situation in the past. Not sure what the cure was. The BR1 updates itself after you put the set in standby. Check updates for the Core.

Do you get your TuneIn presets on your BR1? It should be synchronized after you paired them. 

Achim_Muma
Not Ranked
Denmark
Posts 3
Bronze Member

hi, 

both the Core and BR1 have been updated. Tunein works perfect.

I don't have a BV to use with the BR1 but plan to use it with the LG C9 when I get that one next week.

any input is welcome.

Achim_Muma
Not Ranked
Denmark
Posts 3
Bronze Member

found out that if I start a playlist on Deezer via the BEOAPP and then press and hold down the mybutton to "code" it. the my button will start deezer and that playlist, but still no deezer in the menu when I press "music"....

Razlaw
Top 25 Contributor
Posts 4,345
Bronze Member
Razlaw replied on Mon, Dec 23 2019 12:45 AM
I have the exact same setup, Core, BL50, and BR1. I set mine up some time ago so I do not remember exactly how I did it. If I push the music button, it displays options of join, tune in, and music. Selecting music starts Deezer.

Beolab 28s Beolab 9s Beolab 12-3s Beolab 1s Beolab 6000s 2 pairs Beolab 4000s Beovision 7-55 Beovision 10-40 Beoplay V1 32 inch Beovision Avant 32 inch Beosound 1 (CD player) Beosound 3000 Beosound 5 Core Essence MKII Beoplay M5

Munchen
Not Ranked
Posts 22
Bronze Member
Munchen replied on Sat, Jan 4 2020 4:17 PM

Same situation, when I press MUSIC -> Music on the BR1 it plays Deezer.

Question:
Is it possible to save a Deezer Playlist / Deezer Mix to a myBotton?
So that for example I could link myButton 1 to Deezer Paylist A, myButton 2 to Deezer Playlist B, etc.?

Comment:
When I save TuneIn on a myButton, BR1 saves not only TuneIn it also saves the related radio station. There should be something similar (more detailed information) possible with Deezer !?!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS