Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beoremote One Battery box

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Milton78
Not Ranked
Stockholm, Sweden
Posts 39
Founder
Milton78 Posted: Mon, Feb 17 2020 8:57 PM

Hi,

This might be an odd question, but this evening I managed to ruin the battery box in my Beoremote One BT during a battery change. The little metal bracket broke off completely (which of course has ruined my night in addition to making the remote useless). Now, my question is - do you know if I can obtain a new battery box to replace the one I broke, rather than getting a completely new remote?  Reason for asking here is that my local dealer has closed up so that route is closed.

TWG
Top 75 Contributor
Posts 1,672
Gold Member
TWG replied on Mon, Mar 30 2020 3:33 PM

Can you share a photo of what's broken? Is it only the metal sheet contacting the batteries?

In this case you could order some thin e.g. copper sheet and use a tinsnips to cut it out (nearly) exactly like the original contacts of the battery box, bend it accordingly, fit it inside your remote and eh voilà: Battery box working again. 

bhaiterabhai
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member

I did and he noticed the same on the remote in store and was going to talk with B&O but I havent heard anything after that. It annoys me that it is sharp because I scar myself because of it sometimes too and it´s not nice to scratch your danish furniture either. I´m just happy I don't have small children. 

shareit vidmate

Griebel
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 416
Gold Member
Griebel replied on Fri, Apr 17 2020 8:45 AM
Milton78:

I managed to ruin the battery box in my Beoremote One BT during a battery change. The little metal bracket broke off completely (which of course has ruined my night in addition to making the remote useless).

Same happened to me. Contacted B&O support to have the battery holder replaced. I’m waiting...
Beozip
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 368
Bronze Member
Beozip replied on Sun, Aug 1 2021 7:38 AM

You can buy the battery box as a spare part like this ....

https://www.ebay.de/itm/284232359912?hash=item422d919fe8:g:v3EAAOSwLpNgXKQu

good luck

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS