Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoLab 18 Rose Gold Pair with Walnut Covers

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 0 Followers

Epsilon20
Not Ranked
Posts 58
Bronze Member
Epsilon20 Posted: Tue, Aug 25 2020 5:09 PM

Love Collection Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 18 Rose Gold Pair with Walnut Covers and Classic black floor stands. A beautiful piece in mint condition. Would suit any design centric home or home cinema setup.purchased in 2018. Selling for £5000 ono

These lovely pair of speakers sound fantastic as a stereo pair or as part of a Home Surround Sound Cinema setup along with 3rd Party or Other Bang & Olufsen products. These Limited Edition Beolab 18s we’re part of the Bang & Olufsen 90 Year Celebration which were released in limited edition.

The Collection was called’ The Love Affair Collection’ & comprised of designer inspired products created with Rose Gold metal & an engraved 90 Year celebration note added to each product. Graced with the official walnut lamella covers that were designed specifically for the Rose Gold Limited Edition Rose Gold Beolab 18s cost £1345 as a separate if you were to buy them separately today. 

They not only look beautiful in their Rose Gold Colour & Walnut they sound amazing too with their 180 Acoustic lens spreading the tweeter, 2 midrange speakers and adaptive bass port for wall, free standing or near wall speaker placement. 

The Speakers & the Walnut Speaker Grills Come fully boxed with the original boxes which are all mint condition. These can be used wireless via Wisa ( I have a transmitters I can sell separately ) or hardwired via optical, RCA or power link. Listing does not include the subwoofer in one of the photos. 

Comes fully boxed with all accessories, cables etc. Also selling a pair in Brass. Take a look at my listings and positive feedback for over 20 years.

Beovision Eclipse 55 Brass Edition with Oak covers and Brass Orbital stand

Beolab 50s silver & Oak, Beolab 18 Brass with Smoked Oak, Beolab 18 Rose Gold with Maple Covers, Beolab 19 Black.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS