Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound 5 and Penta 3

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Beheit
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member
Beheit Posted: Mon, Dec 7 2020 8:26 PM

Hi all,

I have a Beosound 5 and a Beomaster 5 connected to a Beomaster 5500, since I didn't have a powered speakers,

Yesterday I got two beautiful Penta 3. I connected every thing but I didn't find the sound amazing, I know that those speakers should sound great, I need some help to find out where did I go wrong. I adjusted the bass treble loudness still to no avail.

Regards,

John Beheit

Champbeo
Not Ranked
Posts 43
Bronze Member
Champbeo replied on Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:46 PM

Hi

Check the state of the speaker units.

Remove the cloth fronts.

See if the units are intact. Old Penta units are often not in a very good state and that can affect the sound quality. 

Beheit
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member
Beheit replied on Fri, Dec 11 2020 1:17 PM

Thank you for your answer, everything looks Ok, I plugged them and was not happy with it so I plugged back my old BOSE speakers, but now thinking about it again, those speakers were in a storage for 10 years, is it possible that I need to play them for few hours before judging?

Thanks for your advise.

Beheit
Not Ranked
Posts 19
Bronze Member
Beheit replied on Fri, Dec 11 2020 1:18 PM

Thank you for your answer, everything looks Ok, I plugged them and was not happy with it so I plugged back my old BOSE speakers, but now thinking about it again, those speakers were in a storage for 10 years, is it possible that I need to play them for few hours before judging?

Thanks for your advise.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS