Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beocord 3300 belt and motor pulley

rated by 0 users
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

evereddie
Not Ranked
SF Bay Area
Posts 44
Gold Member
evereddie Posted: Wed, Dec 23 2020 9:44 PM

Is this damaged? Can anyone tell me?

I finally removed and cleaned up all of the remaining gummy belts for replacement. There appears what might be either remaining drive belt from the motor or a damaged damper of some sort. I'm not able to tell from the service information.

If it's damaged I can come up with something to replace it. If it is remaining belt I can clean it.

Thanks.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Thu, Dec 24 2020 6:54 AM

It's belt remains.
Just clean it off.
The motor pulley is brass and should be clean.

Martin

evereddie
Not Ranked
SF Bay Area
Posts 44
Gold Member
evereddie replied on Thu, Dec 24 2020 8:37 PM

Martin rides to the rescue once again!!

Norberto
Not Ranked
Mexico
Posts 7
Bronze Member
Norberto replied on Tue, Dec 29 2020 3:11 AM

Hi there,

By any chance do you have instructions with photos on how to replace the belts of the BeoCord 3300 type 2943 tape deck? This information will be greatly appreciated. There has been no B&O technicians in my neighborhood for years. 

TIA

Norberto

evereddie
Not Ranked
SF Bay Area
Posts 44
Gold Member
evereddie replied on Tue, Dec 29 2020 7:35 AM

I believe that the instructions are included with the belt kit that is available from Beoparts.

https://www.beoparts-shop.com/product/belt-set-2/

I ordered a set just before the holidays and due to the postal slowdowns, have not received them yet.  The most difficult part of the replacement is removing all of the old belt pieces and the accompanying gooey mess.

Dillen
Top 10 Contributor
Copenhagen / Denmark
Posts 13,191
Founder
Dillen replied on Tue, Dec 29 2020 8:29 AM

Instructions are not included per default, because the belt(s) in question could potentially fit several models.
When ordering from the above mentioned site, put a note in for instructions and name your model. If instructions are available they will be included (and they ARE available for Beocord 3300).

Martin

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS