Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beomaster 7000 + Beolink 7000: Time, date and timer not adjustable

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

andreamey5
Not Ranked
Posts 4
Bronze Member
andreamey5 Posted: Tue, Feb 16 2021 2:07 PM

Dear B&O folks:

I am a fresh and proud owner of Beomaster 7000 and Beolink 7000 and therefore new at this forum. First of all “hello to everybody”.

At my Beomaster 7000 there must have been programmed (by the prevoius owner) at least one timer for starting radio every day. I can deactivate this timer at my Beomaster 7000 with the function “Timer Off”.

In another room there is a Local Control System 9000 installed showing the time stored to my Beomaster (by the previous owner).

At my Beolink 7000 time is not displayed in stand-by-mode although my Beolink 7000 is configured for that. Instead you can only see the red point up on the right side.

With my Beolink 7000 you cannot adjust the time either. After pressing the red taste ‘Clock’ the Beolink 7000 tries to connect to Beomaster 7000 but only receives the answer ‘no contact’ and ‘repeat?’ in the blue display.

With my Beolink 7000 I cannot retrieve the above mentioned timer either. After pressing the red taste ‘program’ it appears the menu ‘Timer programming’ in the blue display. Then only the option ‘Check’ is selectable but not the moreover expected timer functions ‘Play’ and ‘Std-By’. After pressing ‘Check’ my Beolink 7000 starts with searching timers but does not / cannot display any timer dates then.

Similar to my above described try to adjust the time it seems that my Beolink 7000 tries to connect to Beomaster 7000 but does not receive any data.

Did somebody make the same experience and does know the solution for this problem? I assume that my Beolink 7000 itself is ok and it is my Beomaster 7000 making all the trouble.

If somebody could help this would be really cool and highly appreciated.

Best regards Andreas

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS