Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Tunein Radio - BBC Radio 4

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

DRB
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
DRB Posted: Tue, Mar 23 2021 5:16 PM

It appears that BBC Radio 4 is no longer available on Tunein Radio. Tunein Radio have said to me

"BBC streams domestically in the United Kingdom are no longer available on TuneIn with the exception of select third-party devices and platforms. BBC podcasts are not however affected by this change. When the BBC makes its stations available on platforms such as ours, it asks that we have the listener sign into a BBC account to listen or for us to share data directly with them about what you listen to. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate these requests at this time."

Although other BBC radio still seems to be available, for example radio 2 and 3 and many local stations, is it a matter of time before all BBC stations are no longer available?

Does B&O have any plans to resolve this problem?

Are there any other solutions that will allow access other than via Freeview TV which means turning on the TV and then streaming to the other speakers ( I have 2 beosound 35,s and 2 beosound core speakers.)

I listen to BBC Radio 4 more than any other radio channel.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS