Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound Stage and LG TV

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Erik-nl
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
Erik-nl Posted: Mon, May 3 2021 11:46 AM

Does anybody know if there is LG TV with IR blaster which is compatible with the Beosound Stage (LG app)?

andybandy
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 164
Bronze Member

What you want with this setup? The Lg c9,cx,gx,new G1 will Connect with the stage true hdmi Arc, and the lg screen can then be control with BeoRemote one. But it have Now Puc control for other box, this puc control is a unik B&O system that need hardware and software and its in B&O tv (eclipse and Harmony have it in the soundcenter) can control other devices. But stage dont have this system built in.

but as i told you can control the lg tv true hdmi arc and lan cable. Then you can us BeoRemote one.

so again what you want with the setup?  

Erik-nl
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
Erik-nl replied on Tue, May 4 2021 4:22 PM

Thanks for the reply. The problem is that I have a cable TV box. If the LG TV could control the cablebox with its IR blaster and I could control the LG TV through the Beosound Stage then would I only need one remote control.

I am aware of there is a Lintronic option and full B&O TV - but I am trying to understand how far I can go without them

Anybody know if any of the LG TV compatible with Beosound Stage have IR Blaster?

Erik-nl
Not Ranked
Posts 41
Bronze Member
Erik-nl replied on Tue, May 4 2021 4:26 PM

I understand that it is possible to control specific LG TVs through the Beosound Stage. But does any of these specific LG TVs has an IR blaster so the TV can control a cable TV box?

Bw789
Not Ranked
Posts 74
Bronze Member
Bw789 replied on Wed, Feb 16 2022 10:30 PM

Does the cable box not support HDMI-CEC?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS