Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

B & O H9i very quiet !

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Jshjosh
Not Ranked
Posts 2
Bronze Member
Jshjosh Posted: Sun, Jul 25 2021 3:56 PM

Hi there, this will be my first post in the forum!

I've slowly built up my B&o collection over the years from a Beolab 3000, E8, A2, P2 , H4's and a pair of H9i's.

And absolutely love everysingle one of the products in their own ways.

However i come across my first issue with a B&o product hence my post!

So i have a pair of h9i's and they turn on fine led operates as per normal, however they are extremely quiet to the point i can just hear any music ! (on bluetooth), when I change to line in, only the right hand ear works, ive tried resetting them, removing the battery an re-inserting it, and also turning off the prox sensors and back on, also tried a software update via the b&o software updater on the laptop.

my next step was possibly a duff battery but im clutching at straws here !!

any suggestions will be greatly recieved as i loved the headphones and dont want to send them to the bin!!

cheers

josh

lawrencejmcook
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 742
Founder
Jshjosh:

Hi there, this will be my first post in the forum!

I've slowly built up my B&o collection over the years from a Beolab 3000, E8, A2, P2 , H4's and a pair of H9i's.

And absolutely love everysingle one of the products in their own ways.

However i come across my first issue with a B&o product hence my post!

So i have a pair of h9i's and they turn on fine led operates as per normal, however they are extremely quiet to the point i can just hear any music ! (on bluetooth), when I change to line in, only the right hand ear works, ive tried resetting them, removing the battery an re-inserting it, and also turning off the prox sensors and back on, also tried a software update via the b&o software updater on the laptop.

my next step was possibly a duff battery but im clutching at straws here !!

any suggestions will be greatly recieved as i loved the headphones and dont want to send them to the bin!!

cheers

josh

Hi Josh,

Try connecting to the H9i using the B&O app on your phone or tablet. Check the Transparency setting (not the proximity sensor). When transparency is on, the music volume is reduced.

Regarding the line in, make sure you’re using the original B&O headphone cable, and check that it is inserted all the way at both ends. Results may vary depending on whether you use the cable with buttons and microphone or the one without.

Lawrence
Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS