Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Wake up on LAN BV 12 / V1 & Commands

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky Posted: Sat, Oct 9 2021 8:42 PM

Hello,

I have a BLI and am able to send control and light commands to my BS4's & V1's however only when they are online. Before I used masterlink with cores and IR's and it worked perfectly. I have actually removed the IR eyes fromn the wall. Now it seems that the Beovision V1 needs to be at least awake in order to receive the commands. It meens If I want to open a window or a curtain I need to first start up the TV?

That is really annoying. Normally it would not have been a problem had I new than I would haved kept the IR eye on the core.

This is so dumb, any workaround? V1 is not bluetooth so I cannot program the BR1 with Buetooth it is either IR or Bluetooth. Does a speedup timer help?

Thanks Chucky

Top 150 Contributor
Posts 521
Bronze Member
1990 replied on Sun, Oct 10 2021 7:22 AM

What are your energy settings? And which timers have you set? I believe here is a difference between “deep” sleep (BV offline) and “slumber mode” (BV online).

chucky
Top 200 Contributor
Posts 331
Bronze Member
chucky replied on Sun, Oct 10 2021 8:48 AM
You nailed it thanks. I did kill all the energy settings but did not set quick start timers.

They now run from 6:30 till 23:59.

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Chucky

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS