Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Essence BLGW & multiroom

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

MarKNL
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Bronze Member
MarKNL Posted: Fri, Oct 15 2021 1:10 PM

Hi,

Just play around with the BLGW and the Essence wheel but I don't get it to work, unfortunately. 
Guess I’m doing something wrong with the event because when I hit the ‘Fire’ the light do what they should be doing.

What I would like to do:

1. Control the Hue light with the Essence wheel. I set the wheel in light mode (3 LED bright up if I’m correct), but there is no connection it seems. Do I need to do ore to set it on Light mode?
    also played with ‘Function 22’ as next button but also no response. Has anyone a example event line?
  2. When Home assistant or other, we have the possibility to add more items then at the moment supported drivers. Is it possible to add these into the resources and that they will show up in the BeoLiving app? In this case I can create an dashboard with an iPad so my wife can control thing as well 😊
  3. Possible to make a short press command for starting a fixed TuneIn station for both the M3 and Stage and long press for lights? Perhaps I am asking too much of the wheel now?

Thanks for your support!

PhilLondon
Top 50 Contributor
London
Posts 3,637
Bronze Member
Which device is the receiver for the IR signal of the Essence remote?

Beoworld app with direct photo upload and emoticons.

MarKNL
Not Ranked
Posts 18
Bronze Member
MarKNL replied on Thu, Feb 10 2022 6:27 PM
That’s was the problem, there wasn’t a prober unit to send the ir. now got a ir eye connected to de Essence MK2 and works!

Thanks for your reply anyway!
Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS