Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Beosound Level Travel Carry Case

rated by 0 users
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Doubleola
Not Ranked
Berlin
Posts 55
Gold Member
Doubleola Posted: Tue, Nov 2 2021 3:57 AM

I have been really enjoying my Beosound Level and wouldn’t mind carrying it with me on some vacation trips since I travel a lot. Any one know of a carry case that would work well. Seems like another accessory B&O should offer or partner with someone on. It would complete the portability narrative of the BS Level. Its such an amazing speaker but could use a good protective case for moving it beyond room to room and outside the main home. 

Devialet offers a really beautiful stylish case for their less portable phantoms speakers that I really love.

lawrencejmcook
Top 150 Contributor
Posts 742
Founder
Great suggestion, Doubleola. I had to buy third-party cases for my A1s and A2s to travel with them. A nicely designed, protective B&O case would be great.
laseralex
Top 500 Contributor
Posts 240
Bronze Member

I absolutely agree!  I've been holding off making my own in hopes that B&O will release one soon.

If B&O doesn't make one in the next six months, I think I'll try to put something together using my laser cutter and some leather.

Sources: 2x Beosound Moment • 4x Beosound Essence Mk II
Speakers: 3x Beolab 8000 • 2x Beolab 6000 • 2x Beolab 3 • 3x Beolab 2
Integrated:  1x Beosound 2 • 1x Beosound Level • 4x BeoPlay M5 • 1x BeoPlay A6
Control:  16x* Essence Remote  • 1x Beoremote Halo

* Yes, really! 🤦‍♂️

Curly
Top 200 Contributor
FL, USA
Posts 366
Gold Member
Curly replied on Tue, Nov 2 2021 8:21 AM

+1

Make it somewhat protective, too, and not just a sheath and I’d buy one. 

Currently: BeoLab 17, BeoLab 18, BeoSound Core, Beosound Level, Beosound A1 2nd Gen, BeoPlay S8 Connection Hub, Halo, Essence Remote

Previously: BeoSound 1 non-GVA

deltacafe
Not Ranked
Posts 6
Bronze Member
deltacafe replied on Fri, Nov 19 2021 11:14 PM

I'm not sure if a Pelican case counts as styles, but they have a certain charm, and more importantly are bombproof!

I think the 1470 would do the trick https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/laptop-case/protector/1470, or possibly the 1490 if you wanted to fit the adapter-cable-puck combination in there too https://www.pelican.com/us/en/product/cases/laptop-case/protector/1490

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS