Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Screen presets with AV RGB input

rated by 0 users
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

kiario
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Bronze Member
kiario Posted: Wed, Feb 27 2013 5:54 AM

Hello,

I am just wondering if it is possible to have different presets with multiple units connected via the AV Scart RGB?

I have several gaming consoles and computers connected to my Beovision MX 4002 and if I centre the picture via the service controls Hphase in the hidden service settings when using the computer then the screen is way off centre when using game console. 

Is there any way to have different settings from the service menu AV to be saved as different presets to avoid entering the service menu every time I use different inputs?

BR Anders

tournedos
Top 10 Contributor
Finland
Posts 7,357
Bronze Member
tournedos replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 9:37 AM

kiario:
Is there any way to have different settings from the service menu AV to be saved as different presets to avoid entering the service menu every time I use different inputs?

No. The service settings are global.

This problem arises because the consoles (and most STBs) typically use the composite PAL output directly as the sync signal for RGB as well. PAL encoding creates a small delay in relation to the RGB image, which is enough to shift the resulting picture horizontally.

You could try using Y/C for one of the sources if possible - the quality is usually quite acceptable.

--mika

kiario
Not Ranked
Posts 8
Bronze Member
kiario replied on Wed, Feb 27 2013 10:42 AM

Thanks for the info. No worth wasting more time to try find out presets :)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS