Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BS9000 & BEOREMOTE HALO

rated by 0 users
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

EetuXx
Not Ranked
Posts 1
Bronze Member
EetuXx Posted: Sun, Feb 20 2022 10:14 AM

Hi all,

I have severe symptoms of ”B&O sickness”. From the beginning of this year I have started to dream about the beautiful Beosound 9000, I am trying to find the MK3 -version in a good condition. 

I already have a Beosound Core with speakers connected to my TV and stunning Beoremote Halo.

If I’ll find a BS9000 that I would like to buy:

1. What else do I need? (NL / ML Converter?)

2. Does any of you have a BS9000 working with the HALO remote?
(How does it work and what can you do with the Halo? Play/Pause/Skip…?)

3. Wires?
(What wires do I need and how should I wire it? I am planning to use it with active speakers connected to the Core and wirelessly in my system.)

Thanks for your help in advance Smile

Bw789
Not Ranked
Posts 74
Bronze Member
Bw789 replied on Sun, Feb 20 2022 3:21 PM

EetuXx:

Hi all,

I have severe symptoms of ”B&O sickness”. From the beginning of this year I have started to dream about the beautiful Beosound 9000, I am trying to find the MK3 -version in a good condition. 

I already have a Beosound Core with speakers connected to my TV and stunning Beoremote Halo.

If I’ll find a BS9000 that I would like to buy:

1. What else do I need? (NL / ML Converter?)

2. Does any of you have a BS9000 working with the HALO remote?
(How does it work and what can you do with the Halo? Play/Pause/Skip…?)

3. Wires?
(What wires do I need and how should I wire it? I am planning to use it with active speakers connected to the Core and wirelessly in my system.)

Thanks for your help in advance Smile

I believe you’ll also need a BeoLiving Intelligence to use the Halo with NL/ML devices, however you can control the BS9000 via the NL/ML converter through the B&O app and Beoremote One via the core.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS