Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

BeoMaster 6000 Tuner/Amplifier Type 225x with remote

rated by 0 users
This post has 0 Replies | 1 Follower

Charlie
Not Ranked
UK
Posts 5
Bronze Member
Charlie Posted: Wed, Mar 6 2013 2:27 PM

Hi all,

I have a spotless Beomaster 6000 Type 225x for sale in rosewood.  I haven't seen better.

The aluminium and wood are unmarked and there are no chips or scratches to the black anodised aluminium trim or glass.  It looks almost as new! The receiver works perfectly and produces an excellent powerful sound with no funny noises.  All controls work perfectly, including the motorised volume display and the perfect condition remote works as designed too - it will also control Beocord tape decks through the link system.  All LEDs work correctly and display correct information including the tuner frequency.  

I've owned the receiver for 6 years and it gets used daily and hasn't given me any trouble.  I'm only selling as I have 2 Beomaster 8000's nearing completion after a major rebuild project!

Pictures available on request.

£395 ono

Pick up from Dorset area preferred (can deliver in Dorset/Hants area at cost) as I am wary of entrusting this delicate and heavy item to the postal service!

Page 1 of 1 (1 items) | RSS