Sign in   |  Join   |  Help
Untitled Page

ARCHIVED FORUM -- March 2012 to February 2022
READ ONLY FORUM

This is the second Archived Forum which was active between 1st March 2012 and 23rd February 2022

Unexpected forum issues fao Keith

rated by 0 users
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Stonk
Top 50 Contributor
Marlow, Bucks, UK
Posts 2,070
Bronze Member
Stonk Posted: Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:47 PM

Just had the problem below when replying to a post & also going back on my firefox (Windows PC) browser towards the previous page within the forum.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Type 'CommunityServer.Controls.PlaceHolder' does not have a public property named 'UserData'.

Source Error:

Line 87:                                     <DisplayConditions><CSControl:UserPropertyValueComparison ComparisonProperty="IsOnline" Operator="IsSetOrTrue" runat="server" /></DisplayConditions>
Line 88: 
Line 89: 						<CSControl:UserData runat="server" Property="DisplayName" LinkTo="Profile" Tag="Strong"  />
Line 90: 
Line 91:                                     <ContentTemplate><CSControl:ThemeImage ImageUrl="~/images/user_IsOnline.gif" runat="server" /></ContentTemplate>

Source File: /themes/hawaii/forums/thread-flatview.ascx    Line: 89

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5448; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5420

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Keith Saunders
Top 25 Contributor
Hampshire, United Kingdom
Posts 5,495
Founder

Sorry about that I was just making some code changes "on the fly" and I made a typing error

Regards Keith....

Stonk
Top 50 Contributor
Marlow, Bucks, UK
Posts 2,070
Bronze Member
Stonk replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 4:59 PM

Keith Saunders:

Sorry about that I was just making some code changes "on the fly" and I made a typing error

Ah & there's me thinking I'd get a cash bonus for finding a real problem. Forum runs amazingly problem free so far.

If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

beocool
Top 25 Contributor
Alankomaat
Posts 6,194
Bronze Member
beocool replied on Mon, Feb 6 2012 5:11 PM

Nothing gets passed the all-seeing eyes of the forum members Wink

Vähintään yhdeksänkymmentä prosenttia suomalainen! 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS